Thermostatic Mixer Valve
- This ‘Torpedo’ style Thermostatic Mixer ‘Bar’ Valve is Wall-mounted. The body is solidly made of brass and finished in polished Chrome.
- The minimum operating pressure is 0.25 bar, although it is recommended that you operate between 1 to 5 bars of water pressure (unless a flow reducer is fitted).
- The left knob controls the water flow (as you look at the front of the valve).
- The right knob controls the temperature thermostatically, for comfort and safety. There is an override stop switch set at 38 degrees C.
- The Valve measures some 28.5cms wide, it’s body is 4cms high and 5.5cms deep. The distance between the inlet centres is the UK standard 150mm/15cms.
- It comes with wall-mounting connections including ‘S’ Tail Connectors and Chrome cover plates.
- The Outlet on the bottom is for a Flexi hose. It is positioned towards one side and has a 1/2″ BSP male threaded connection (measures 3/4″ diameter outside).
- This Valve will work on the following: Combination boiler / Gravity fed / Pumped hot water unvented hot water / Standard hot water cylinder type systems. The maximum unbalanced water pressure ratio is 5:1.